Glebe Town Hall 11th and 12th September 2021
Due to COVID-19 restrictions this year festival numbers are strictly limited to 90 attendees Only.
- 20 tickets only
Please read the Terms and Conditions below before purchasing your ticket.
Glebe Town Hall
160 St Johns Street,
Glebe, NSW 2037
By purchasing your ticket you agree to adhere to the Code of Ethics below:
- Our aim is to create a safe and exciting space for participants to explore and learn in the areas of consciousness, intimacy and sexuality.
- There may be opportunities to connect and explore with others. You agree to take responsibility for your own actions and only engage in any connection where mutual consent is explicitly communicated. Eros Festival does not take any responsibility for personal connections between any participants for the duration of the event.
- This is a drug and alcohol free event. Any participants who are drug or alcohol affected will be asked to leave and no refund will be available to them.
- You agree to take responsibility and to act with integrity and accountability with regards to your existing relationships and any connections you may engage in at the festival.
- Be clear with yourself and others, and communicate your personal boundaries in a way that is clearly understood. If you require support with this, you agree to seek out help from facilitators, staff or volunteers.
- Whilst attending any of the workshops or performances, you agree to sit out or remove yourself from the space if you do not wish to participate.
- No cameras/video/recording devices of any kind are permitted to be used during the event. We will have our own photographer and videographer and you will be asked if your photo can be taken or published online.
- Presenters, organisers, staff and volunteers are expected to represent the high integrity of this Festival throughout the duration of the event, and to act supportively, professionally and with sensitivity to all participants, particularly in relation to the opening and deeply moving work available at the Festival, and the vulnerability this may create in the individual.
- Communicate with clarity, act safely and with kindness and consideration to those who may have less experience in the field of personal development and sexuality.
- People of all gender identities, sexual orientations and expressions are welcome to all presentations.
- The aim of Eros Festival is that of education, community and celebration. Please join us in creating a relaxed and supportive atmosphere for everyone.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable except in the event of cancellation due to COVID-19. If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19, a full refund (-$10 administration fee) will be given to all ticket purchasers