Glebe Town Hall 11th-13th September 2020
Super Early Bird
- 30 tickets only
- 30 tickets only
Please read the Terms and Conditions below before purchasing your ticket.
Glebe Town Hall
160 St Johns Street,
Glebe, NSW 2037
By purchasing your ticket you agree to adhere to the Code of Ethics below:
- Our aim is to create a safe and exciting space for participants to explore and learn in the areas of consciousness, love and sexuality.
- There may be opportunities to connect and explore with others. Please take responsibility for your own actions and only engage in any connection where mutual consent is explicitly communicated.
- This is a drug and alcohol free event.
- You agree to take responsibility and to act with integrity and accountability with regards to your existing relationships and any connections you may engage in at the festival.
- Be clear with yourself and others, and communicate your personal boundaries in a way that is clearly understood.
- You can ask to sit out if you wish not to participate in any exercise suggested in any of the sessions.
- No cameras/video devices or photos permitted. We will have our own photographer and videographer and you will be asked if your photo can be taken or published online.
- Presenters, organisers, staff and volunteers are expected to represent the high integrity of this Festival throughout the duration of the event, and to act supportively, professionally and with sensitivity to all participants, particularly in relation to the opening and deeply moving work available at the Festival, and the vulnerability this may create in the individual.
- Any interactions with people prior, during or after the event are at your own risk and we ask that you respect each other’s personal boundaries. Communicate with clarity, act safely and with kindness and consideration to those who may have less experience in the field of personal development and sexuality.
- People of all gender identities and expressions are welcome to all presentations.
- The teachings and opinions of workshop presenters are their own. We strive to only include presenters that are aligned with our values however they represent their own brand and do not always represent the Eros Festival or the organisers teachings and opinions.
- Any information or advice provided on the day is for participants to use of their own accord.
- The aim of the Eros Festival is that of education, community and celebration. Please join us in creating a relaxed and supportive atmosphere for everyone.